Wednesday, May 14, 2008

XOXO Lisa Turtle

Hey, Lisa Turtle here. For Those of you who don't know I am the most awesomest of black suburbanite ever. Anywho, sorry I've been neglectful of my duties (at least I got rid of that dreary blue) but so much has been going on. Now that the weather is getting nicer and summer is almost here I've got to live too. Well, let's get to it. You know you missed me. ;)

SIGHTINGS

I saw that my former hero MC married NC... WTF WAS SHE THINKING?

LFB at the Glow in The Dark Tour sans J's! TRAVESTY!

C online playing SCRABULOUS with LFB behind J's back!

J in the parking lot with her ex on Thursday... TRAMP.

J in the parking lot on Saturday with her other ex... SCANDALOUS.

Somebody is missing their period...

Well, that's it for now but have you heard the remix to "Everyone Nose" by N*E*R*D? It features Kanye, Lupe, Pusha T, and OBVIOUSLY Pharrell. Now that's a gangbang I'd like to be a part of.


And can we add him to the mix too?

XOXO, Lisa Turtle.




----------------
Now playing: Nas - Black Girl Lost (Feat. Jo-Jo Hailey)
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

(fŭng'kē) [blak] [chik] said...

Pharrel is a cutie, although he's kind of petite for a man! lol

RskimB said...

off hiatus?