Friday, January 02, 2009

Sorority Life

It's not what you think...

I did not join a sorority! I'm not even in school right now. LoL. It's just I have this new addiction that's cutting into my productivity. It's this MySpace application called Sorority Life. Les told me it's similar to Mobwars or whatever but I wouldn't know. Anyway, I joined it out of boredom and curiosity as I was taking a break from working on my MySpace (which I still haven't finished). Now, it would seem that I am addicted to this game. This reminds me of 8th grade Algebra when I would play Pimp Quest on my TI-83+ instead of learning how to F.O.I.L. I have no producitivity right now and a to-do list a mile long. Somebody help!

This is my character, Lady JaJa. My sorority house only has 10 members so far. :(


Actually, this is no longer a cry for help. I know my productivity is shot to shit now! LoL. Now this is a JOIN MY SORORITY BLOG. If you're not my myspace friend and would like to add me to join my sorority my myspace url is: http://myspace.com/tofulicious.

6 comments:

LazyPen said...

if you're still playing this 2 weeks from now i'm gona call an intervention for you.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i used to play pimpquest too

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

loooking good over here im gonna put this link on my blog roll and dont forget about me

have a blessed 2009

(fŭng'kē) [blak] [chik] said...

i just can't get into it!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

blog said...

Sharon Carson, author of Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man,
copyright 2004,
says celebrity Steve Harvey’s book of the same name is disempowering to women and does disservice to the title.

Sharon Carson reveals her reasons in a new Youtube audio

Audio Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfJLfbYewJk

web site link: www.actlikealadythinklikeaman.com