Sunday, August 10, 2008

WHAT'S REALLY (MOTHERFUCKIN) GOING ON?


BERNIE MAC IS GIVING YOU (and I mean the collective you) THE SIDE EYE BECAUSE HE AND I BOTH WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON?!!!

First Bernie Mac, NOW ISAAC HAYES.

That's right people, BLACK MOSES or that dude who sang Shaft or Chef (depending on who you are) is dead. I was quietly mourning the death of my favorite muhfucka Bernie Mac when I hear this on the news. Something in the milk ain't clean [(c) Crunk & Disorderly] on this shit right here. Morgan Freeman was in an accident, Bernie Mac is dead, Isaac Hayes is dead... WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON?

I can't take this. I'm gonna go listen to the Black Moses album on a record player and watch The Original Kings Of Comedy (minus the D.L. Hughley parts).

Enjoy this clip from The Original Kings Of Comedy

1 comment:

LazyPen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.