Thursday, September 04, 2008

Misandry

"As for the issue of whether or not to continue to reproduce males, it doesn't follow that because the male, like disease, has always existed among us that he should continue to exist. When genetic control is possible -- and soon it will be -- it goes without saying that we should produce only whole, complete beings, not physical defects of deficiencies, including emotional deficiencies, such as maleness. Just as the deliberate production of blind people would be highly immoral, so would be the deliberate production of emotional cripples."
Valeris Solanas, SCUM Manifesto

2 comments:

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

LOL!

I used to call myself.

Ms. Andrist :)

Lola Gets said...

You know, I am very impressed...not many folks know the existence of the word misandry, much less what it actually means. Usually, misandrists are called "bitches." So tacky, dont you think??

LMAO@Funky Black Chick

I have to say Ive never really hated men that much...I did go through a phase when I was in college though, but I had a good reason...my high school bf broke up with me after 5 years.
:(
But, after that, I got over msyelf, yea!

L