Monday, June 09, 2008

I Just Sat Silent For 8 Minutes and 39 Seconds...

I suppose as punishment for not being on the computer all day I am the last to know Nas's video for "Be A Nigger Too" has premiered! I cannot hold in my excitement! The video is beautifully shot and very powerful. Although I still feel "N.I.G.G.E.R (Slave & Master)" is a better song and parts of this video would have fit better with that song. (Part of that song can be heard at the end of the video for "Be A Nigger Too".) Anyway, who cares what I have to say... Here's the video!

4 comments:

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

that was a powerful video...

Nas will always be my G.O.A.T!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u make it sound like u were in time out lol

and whats a goat

Jasmine said...

GOAT = GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

amirah. said...

i can see so many comparisons between lupe and nas in this video that it's not even funny. that video was...wow...i'm so mad that i just took the time to look at this video. i liked the other song a little better but i think i appreciate "be a n***** too" more now by seeing this video.

nas=greatness. period.