Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lisa "Mixtape" Turtle [1/95454521545]

Because I (obviously) have nothing but time to waste... I decided to make "mixtapes." The First is Lisa Turtle Loves The Repeat Button... Because, seriously, I love to repeat songs. So, this is my "mixtape" of songs I repeat... A lot.Get it here.

1. Poparatizi - Musiq Soulchild
2. Sunshine - Lupe Fiasco
3. He Say She Say (Feat. Gemini & Sarah Green) - Lupe Fiasco
4. And He Gets The Girl - Lupe Fiasco
5. Maybe - N*E*R*D
6. Why Should I Be Sad - Britney Spears
7. Nikki - The-Dream
8. All The Damn Kids - The Carps
9. Heaven (Feat. Jully Black) - Nas
10. You Don't Miss Your Water - Otis Redding
11. Ex-Factor - Lauryn Hill
12. Green Eyes - Erykah Badu
13. Till It Happens To You - Corinne Bailey Rae
14. Down On My Knees (Live) - Ayọ
15. Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
16. Samson - Regina Spektor
17. Gavin's Song - Marc Broussard
18. Loose Lips - Kimya Dawson
19. Nothing Lasts Forever - Maroon 5
20. XO - Fall Out Boy
21. Let This Go - Paramore
22. Time Is Running Out - Muse
23. Fucking Boyfriend - The Bird And The Bee
24. Marsh King's Daughter - Eisley
25. Promises - Savage Garden
26. Still Ray - Raphael Saadiq
27. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're becoming more of a nerd than me. <3 i'm downloading it.

Anonymous said...

ok i think i commented twice i thought the shit didn't work. you can delete one lol

LazyPen said...

is this in order of most to least repeated?