Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lisa "Mixtape" Turtle [2/95454521545]

So I love going to the club... A LOT. Unfortunately, I'm never satisfied with the song selection. So I have all these pre-club mix cds to get me hype before I go to the club since I won't be hearing what I want when I get there. This is one I just made in preparation for tonight. I present, Lisa Turtle Loves The Club: Songs The The DJ Should Play.Get it here.

1. Check Your Coat (Feat. Greg Nice) - O'Neal McKnight
2. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
3. Return Of The Mack - Mark Morrison
4. Big Pimpin' (Feat. UGK) - Jay-Z
5. U Don't Have To Call - Usher
6. Single Again - Trina
7. Bad Girl (Feat. Missy Elliott) - Danity Kane
8. Radar - Britney Spears
9. Watch It - Nivea
10. Stilettos (Pumps) - Crime Mob
11. Watch Her Do It - Baby D
12. Go Head (Ft. Mac Bre-Z) - Gucci Mane
13. Give It To Her (Feat. Devonte) - Tanto Metro
14. Still I Love Her (Feat. Young Dro) - P$C
15. Give Me That (Feat. Bun B) - Webbie
16. Rider - Lil' Wayne
17. Ain't Gon Let Up - D.G. Yola
18. Neck Of The Woods (Feat. Lil' Wayne) - Birdman
19. Don't Spill It (Feat. Mistah F.A.B., Bleu DaVinci & J Diggs) - Kuzzo Fly

No comments: