Friday, March 28, 2008

MY NIGHT

(((((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE ONLY SENTENCE I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE IS RIGHT. IF ANYTHING ELSE IS ALL FUCKED UP, I SOWWIE -- I AM DRUNK.))))

I went out tonight trying to forget everything about that stupid stupid boy that I lurve. So this is how my night started:

I was feeling like Usher... DON'T LEAVE YO DUDE ROUND ME, TRUE PLAYA FA REAL.

But I heard this:
This is the song you played for me when I was in ATLANTA and you were trying to tell me you liked me (this was before it was a single BTW.)

The more I danced the more songs of ours they played and now I'm sad so I feel like this:


But really:
No seriously, WHY SHOULD I BE SAD?

1 comment:

questionmark said...

didn't really listen to all the videos, but i wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. i'm glad to know it doesn't look like just random ramblings to other people