Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Race Relations Y'all

I understand racism is still very important (believe me, I get it) but all this dwelling on racism between white people and black people is working my last damn nerve. If I see one more blogger bitching about Stuff White People Like (hatin' really) because it's either secretly racist or because they're not really covering white people and it's only funny because they're white blah blah blah blah blah... I DON'T CARE. Yes, people are entitled to their opinions (this is mine) but I will say (in defense of the blog) the reason it is so popular is because it doesn't go with the same lame ass whitey stereotypes.

Also, there's the LeBron James/Gisele Bundchen controversy. I'm not posting the picture. I'm not getting into a lengthy paragraph. I will just say this... Sometimes a picture is just a picture, no matter how lame or ugly. If ugly, lame pictures of black people (with or without white people in them) are racist then, damnit... The NAACP need to be all over Miss Jay for ever having his/her picture taken.

Then there's this election that's still in the damn primary stage. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE and it's already irking me to (almost) the highest point of irktivity. I can't stand America lately. (I won't put this on you though MD -- excluding B-More.) Black folk, more than usual -- and I'm usually irked by them but not as much as by white people, are really working my nerves. This feud between the general black population and I is long-standing though and I can't figure out how to get them to stop trying to be my friend/family/brother/cousin/speak to me in general. I know how to get white people not to talk to me, get all angry black woman -- works every time. I have an idea though to decrease my negro appeal (besides this danish, of course)...

I will become an outspoken black Republican like my man Larry Elder. I never see him around black people... EVER! Alan Keyes... I never see him around black people. Colin and Condi? Only around each other! This is brillant! I will also get to be semi-accepted by secretly racist white people! (I see you Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity!) Win-Win, AM I RIGHT? ;D

2 comments:

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

I'm going to start a new blog...

"Stuff Bi-Racial People Like" - 1. A good Hair Conditioner

"Stuff Indian People Like" 1. Curry

"Stuff Midgets Like" 1. High Chairs

"Stuff Women Over 5'10 Like" - 1. Men over 6'4

"Stuff Blind People Like" 1. The Little Braille thats on elevator buttons!

LMAO!

LazyPen said...

one of your best joints